Get Ahead with Dataville Remote Graduate Internship Programme in International Development
Dataville Research LLC’s remote internship programme provides you tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly preparing you for entry-level positions in the international development sector. International development is a very broad sector encompassing a huge range of organizations and job roles. Entry-level applicants need to be proactive, determined and flexible. You do not necessarily need to have a Master’s degree in development to ‘do development’. Most employers will look for at least six months and up to two years of experience. This internship will demonstrate practical knowledge of the sector so you can have an upperhand.
To receive quick updates subscribe to our ; (if you have joined any of our platforms share the links with your networks
Join our WhatsApp group (if you have joined one of our WhatsApp groups don’t join this group) by clicking here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fh2Izpz8rUXEvPh2iAfA6M .
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-nations-careers-com/
Website : https://unitednationscareers.com/
Join our Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/545072486807074 Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/unacareers_com
Join our Telegram Group by clicking here : https://t.me/unitednationscareer
Internships are excellent opportunities for young graduates considering a career in international development to gain technical work experience. We provide challenging assignments, and applicants are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as outstanding academic credentials and problem solving skills.
Already, Africans account for about two-thirds of the world’s extreme poor. If current trends persist, they will account for nine-tenths by 2030. Fourteen out of 18 countries in the world—where the number of extreme poor is rising are in Africa. Also, the COVID-19 outbreak is forcing multiple relief and development organizations to limit travel and rethink operations. This calls for the training of young development practitioners.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide positions for in-house internship in our various offices across Africa however, we are excited to announce the commencement of our innovative virtual internship programme where the participant (intern) gains simulated field experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at any of Dataville Research offices.
Who Should Attend
- Volunteers and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from developing and developed countries.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in exploring careers in global development.
- Postgraduate students from the Global South.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by experienced practitioners drawn from a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organisations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and expand your professional network.
- Remote interns with outstanding academic records will be engaged in our Statistical Consulting Center’s activities and receive stipends.
- Gain edge over a significant number of fully-funded scholarships offered by universities, foreign governments and international organizations that support development-related studies.
- Receive the IDR authorized certificate of graduate internship endorsed by the Society of International Development Washington, DC Chapter.
- A First Look at Global Development
- Data Sources in International Development
- How to Break into International Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Project Management in International Development
- Template Development
- Communication for Development
- Baseline, Midterm and Endline Survey
- GIS Mapping for Development Projects
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Developing RFPs
- ICT for Development
- Data Science for Social Good
- Artificial Intelligence for International Development
- Future of Development Aid
- Term Paper
Important Dates in the Program
June 1, 2023
June 30, 2023
July 1, 2023
Notification of successful applicants
July 1, 2023 – July 14, 2023:
• Batch enrollment of remote interns on EasyClass Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
• Creation of LinkedIn profile
• Familiarity tour of co-interns
• Installation of SPSS software
July 15, 2023
Commencement of remote internship activities
August 15, 2023
End of programme and issuance of certificate of internship and letter of accomplishment
Apply Here: https://datavillegroup.com/graduate-internship/