New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability. New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
To receive quick updates subscribe to our platforms; (if you have joined any of our platforms share the links with your networks
Join our WhatsApp group (if you have joined one of our WhatsApp groups don’t join this group) by clicking here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fh2Izpz8rUXEvPh2iAfA6M .
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-nations-careers-com/
Website : https://unitednationscareers.com/
Join our Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/545072486807074 Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/unacareers_com
Join our Telegram Group by clicking here : https://t.me/unitednationscareer
UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
Are you a customer-oriented Mobility specialist interested in further developing your professional experience while contributing to ending global hunger? Are you passionate about helping those in need? Would you like to join a global organization investing in its people?
If so, an exciting & fulfilling career awaits you! Join our diverse and passionate team that works on varied and international projects directly contributing to saving & changing millions of lives around the globe.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS : New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
Applications must be submitted by Monday, 31 July 2023 (10:59 PM CET)
WHO WE ARE
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), a highly prestigious, reputable & world’s largest humanitarian organization, operating in more than 120 countries and territories, bringing life-saving assistance in emergencies, building pathways to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change and supporting sustainable and resilient livelihoods for a world with zero hunger.
At WFP, people are at the heart of everything we do and the vision of the future WFP workforce is one of diverse, committed, skilled, and high performing teams, selected on merit, operating in a healthy and inclusive work environment, living WFP’s values (Integrity, Collaboration, Commitment, Humanity, and Inclusion) and working with partners to save and change the lives of those WFP serves.
WHY JOIN US?
- WFP is a 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
- WFP offers a highly inclusive, diverse, and multicultural working environment
- WFP invests in the personal & professional development of its employees through a range of training, accreditation, coaching, mentorship, and other programs as well as through internal mobility opportunities
- A career path in WFP provides an exciting opportunity to work across the various country, regional and global offices around the world, and with passionate colleagues who work tirelessly to ensure that effective humanitarian assistance reaches millions of people across the globe
- We offer an attractive compensation package (please refer to the Terms and Conditions section)
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT ; New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
This position is in Rome and reports to the Head of UN Mobility of the Business Development and Digital Transformation Branch (MSDD).
The UN Booking Hub is a UN Global Shared Service fostering inter-agency collaboration in field services provision. It is the largest UN marketplace with 2.3 million humanitarian customers served to date to access flights, mobility, accommodation, clinics, and wellness services from 20 UN partnering entities in 1,570 field service points in 111 countries.
In particular, with 6,000+ UN vehicles and 5,000 drivers, UN Mobility of the UN Booking Hub allows humanitarian staff to book drivers, local administrators to manage vehicles, drivers to deliver their passenger transportation more efficiently, and UN entities to offer inter-agency carpooling services.
JOB PURPOSE ; New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
The position contributes to the overall service delivery of UN Mobility, proposing improvements, supporting change management efforts and analysis, and developing insights. The purpose of the position is to contribute to augmenting the UN Mobility’s capacity for passenger mobility and carpooling services through the UN Booking Hub platform. The incumbent will support and propose improvements to the mobility services across 98 countries and will contribute to change management efforts aiming at fostering inter-agency collaboration through carpooling for the benefit of the entire UN mobility system.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive) New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
UN MOBILITY SERVICES – UN Booking Hub
- Contribute to maintaining effective relationships/collaboration with business counterparts to effectively meet their needs and communicate the solution’s benefits and features.
- Contribute to advancing United Nations (UN) Mobility as a structured Global Shared Service in global Operational Management Teams by supporting the development of efficiency gains and environmental benefits to contribute towards WFP environmental agenda.
New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
- Collaborate with WFP and UN colleagues in field operations to support the roll-out of UN Mobility services worldwide, including setting up and keeping up-to-date UN Mobility Digital Offices with prices, drivers, fleets, and documents.
- Provide easy access to mobility and carpooling services globally and provide support to WFP COs and other UN Agencies in operationalizing inter-agency carpooling also through dedicated carpooling missions.
New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
- Contribute to change management efforts, by preparing online material, training and webinar sessions, updating support and training materials, manuals, and communication to provide global guidance on the provided services and new features being rolled out.
- Support definition and prioritization of new digital functionalities, drafting/providing inputs for requirements description, and ensuring successful delivery to end users.
UN MOBILITY SATISFACTION SURVEYS
- Support the preparation, submittal, results analysis, and reporting of UN Mobility global customer surveys, monitoring the perceived quality of service in operations and providing insights into strategy pillars and action items to address improvements.
- Data collection and analysis aimed at results’ visualization and monitoring to address improvements.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS ; New Job Alert ! UN Mobility Officer P2, Rome Italy
- First University degree (recognized by https://www.whed.net/home.php) in Business Administration, Economics, Law, or related field. Advanced University degree (recognized by https://www.whed.net/home.php) in Business Administration, Economics, Law, or related field or recognized equivalent by an appropriate national or international regulatory authority is desirable.
- At least three (3) years of postgraduate experience in customer service environments, customer surveys, working with digital solutions, customer relationship management, and change management.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese is an asset.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Customer Service – strong capacity to provide effective support to both prospective and existing customers within a customer service environment also with the creation of documentation for self-service support.
- Digital savviness – skills in providing continuous improvement features to digital transformation from customer feedback.
- Change Management – knowledge of techniques to transform manual processes into digital and automated ones.
- Client-centric minded – good knowledge of service excellence, customer care, and customer satisfaction management.
- Communication – proven ability to effectively communicate to clients’ solutions benefits and efficiency gains.
WFP LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
These are the common standards of behaviour that guide HOW we work together to accomplish our mission.
|Leads by Example with Integrity||Drives Results and Delivers on Commitments||Fosters Inclusive and Collaborative Teamwork||Applies Strategic Thinking||Builds and Maintains Sustainable Partnerships|
|Lives the WFP values and shows humanity and integrity by role modelling care for others||Delivers on commitments and adapts readily to change||Is inclusive and collaborative, and contributes to a culture of learning and personal growth||Demonstrates commitment to gather perspectives, analyse options and risks, and propose new ways of doing things||Builds and nurtures external partnerships and collaborates with partners to deliver common objectives|
Different expectations of behaviour are defined depending on your grade and role/responsibilities within WFP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is an International Professional position and is open to all nationalities.
- Limited Fixed-Term Appointment (LFT) position is a non-mobile staff appointment in the international professional category for a limited period for up to 4 years. The position is based in Rome, Italy and the selected candidate will be expected to relocate.
- WFP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package in line with ICSC standards (http://icsc.un.org) including basic salary, post adjustment, relocation entitlement, visa, travel and shipment allowances, 30 days’ annual leave, home leave, an education grant for dependent children, a pension plan, and medical insurance.
- The selected candidate will be required to relocate to Rome, Italy to take up this assignment
REMINDERS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- We strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete, and includes your employment records, academic qualifications, language skills and UN Grade (if applicable).
- Once your profile is completed, please apply, and submit your application.
- Please make sure you upload your professional CV in the English language
- Kindly note the only documents you will need to submit at this time are your CV and Cover Letter
- Additional documents such as passport, recommendation letters, academic certificates, etc. may potentially be requested at a future time
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you face any challenges with submitting your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
WFP has a zero-tolerance approach to conduct such as fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to WFP’s standards of conduct and will therefore undergo rigorous background verification internally or through third parties. Selected candidates will also be required to provide additional information as part of the verification exercise. Misrepresentation of information provided during the recruitment process may lead to disqualification or termination of employment
WFP will not request payment at any stage of the recruitment process including at the offer stage. Any requests for payment should be refused and reported to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.