Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
To receive quick updates subscribe to our ; (if you have joined any of our platforms share the links with your networks
Join our WhatsApp group (if you have joined one of our WhatsApp groups don’t join this group) by clicking here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fh2Izpz8rUXEvPh2iAfA6M .
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-nations-careers-com/
Website : https://unitednationscareers.com/
Join our Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/545072486807074 Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/unacareers_com
Join our Telegram Group by clicking here : https://t.me/unitednationscareer
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study,
- Exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment,
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation,
- Coaching and mentoring support.
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
NB: Email address provided is for query purposes only. Applications sent by email will not be considered. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Closing date: 29 May 2023
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting, this includes persons living with disabilities.
Who can apply?
– Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
– South African Citizens
– Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
– Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology / Computer Science)
– Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
– National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
Shortlisted applicants will be requested to indicate their interest in either one of the following IT career fields:
– IT Business Analyst
– Software Developer
– Data Analytics/Data Science & Data Engineer
– IT Operations Specialist in the fields of Networks/Data Center
What is the Selection Criteria?
– Grade 12, with distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
– Shortlisted applicants will be requested to write a technical assessment